Anyone having issues with pictures uploading here today? @administrator
05:13 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Wishing 1111 @Wishing1111
18 February, 11:16
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
Me too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
15 February, 05:06
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I have only one Question... Are we save to talk here? When not... Where? Is that possible that we don't have any Platform for the Truth? I lost a lot of Patriots here in A because of that, every Week more and more, since Months ... I am completely alone now... and impeached for crazy... I had difficulties with 107dayli.... I think I have all the platforms now, but I don't feel save to talk and give you information... 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EmmBee17 EmmBee17 @EmmBee17
14 February, 11:21
yes.

Don Kannangara @donkannangara
14 February, 11:19
We keep forgetting Q drop 2057. It explicitly stated this. #wwg1wga

"Ezra Cohen Watnick
Q"

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 February, 10:18
Today seems to be the first day it’s worked smoothly for me.

WhenUKnow UKnow @WhenUKnowUKnow
14 February, 06:26
Not today. It's been great today.

I am melda @Melda
14 February, 06:18
Almost every time I try. Have to close the page, then open again and it is usually downloaded. Multiple pictures don't work that way as only the first one is saved.

VIKING FOR CHRIST @ThorianPatriot
14 February, 06:15
yes, all the time

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
14 February, 06:09
Nope, been dropping a few memes and gifs today with no problems. Inspired by your "Q makes you wait" post. The hurry up and wait is for real!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
14 February, 06:07
nope. smooth as silk.

American Woman @Justice4Children
14 February, 05:51
Even after clearing history/cookies

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
14 February, 05:35
nope

TRUTH SNIPER ⭐⭐⭐ @_truth_hurts_21
14 February, 05:23
i've got something i've been trying to upload all day

American Girl @Americangirl
14 February, 05:21