Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 February, 08:43
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 February, 07:27
I would go about it differentlY. Rescue all the children. ALL THE CHILDREN! Shut down the tunnels and all manufacturing.
BUT...
I would let the stuff already produced stay on the market AFTER I HAD POISONED THE HECK OUT OF ALL THE SUPPLY WITH SOMETHING THERE WAS NO CURE FOR AND THAT WAS A SLIGHTLY DELAYED SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH SO WE COULD IDENTIFY ALL THE EVIL PEDOPHILES BEFORE THEY DIED.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
14 February, 07:26
I saw this a few weeks ago while driving to my cottage. It's still there. I know in my heart my state is a RED woke state.

Seekin Thetruth @terrydale60
14 February, 07:25
WOW!!! I will have to drive the 30 minutes to go see it!!!

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
14 February, 06:33
Wonderful!!! All of us working together got the information out and now its in the public's eye!🙏🏻♥️

Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
14 February, 06:30
awesome...i used to live up there.

Jedi B10 @JediB
14 February, 06:12
Love It. I grew up in Midland. We had to take that exit to get home.

Kay Bonugli @kbsissy
14 February, 06:04
Should be signs like that everywhere..they can put up those stupid mask signs everywhere...everyone should want this to stop.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
14 February, 05:25
HELLO AMERICA ITS GOING MAIN STREAM

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
14 February, 05:22
WOW🤯🤯🤯