Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
I never download the latest iPhone update, I sure as hell am not going to take an experimental vaccine.
03:01 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
15 February, 03:19
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Have you spent any time understanding the approval process of these vaccines, or are you just parroting MSM garbage while elsewhere complaining about people parroting MSM garbage?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moe Sunshine @Laurennn721
14 February, 04:57
My phone updated automatically the other day, said i pushed of updated too many times.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Taylor @taylomi1
14 February, 03:58
IKR!

Trish Vana @Breakingthe8
14 February, 03:30

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
16 February, 09:55
In response Trish Vana to her Publication
Are people taking the time to do their own research to find out what specifically is in this experimental vaccine?

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
14 February, 03:23
The Couldn't take over our hearts for 13.000 years why should they now???

Remember His Last Words: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Share this video:

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 February, 05:10
In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 February, 05:11
In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
14 February, 03:21
never a truer statement

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
14 February, 03:04
did not know they let him back on Twatter!!!
Not me but most my "favorites" are still blocked.
Anonup much better.