WarQ 2222 @WarQ
14 February, 02:34
yes..❤️. happy Valentine's Day world ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
Finally!

The negative connotation has been exorcised from flower petals!

Not since Jackie Kennedy has the White House seen such grace!

So happy she has Mar-a-Lago; she must have felt she was slumming in Washington!
02:38 PM - Feb 14, 2021
In response WarQ 2222 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Joe Jay @joejay3000
14 February, 05:15
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
More about grace: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 February, 08:54
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
LOL...

I was thinking about the way she carries herself, her value system, her heart for doing public service, etc...

But you made me start thinking about our previous Obamanation..

For me, it was such an embarrassment having that thing representing my country... In fact, I left until Trump won!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
14 February, 03:28
she must be mortified, knowing now, there were children in the tunnels under the WH
that thing needs to be burnt to the ground and a memorium errected for the children so it's never forgotten

14 February, 09:07
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Actually, I think it should be filled with wax effigies of the evil ones, with plaques giving their names & listing their crimes & the buildings, etc. turned into a massive monument to the evil that nearly brought us down...

Kind of like Auschwitz... People cannot be allowed to forget.

14 February, 09:10
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Charlie Ward said Trump & Melania never had any idea about it until after January 6.

No wonder they were in a hurry to leave the White House!

I hope all who were involved in keeping these people prisoner are executed!

Pray for the healing of the soldiers who had to witness such horrors while rescuing these poor folks; they have seen things nobody should have to see.

MedBeds will help with the trauma; they can heal PTSD.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
14 February, 02:56
As much as we love DJT, I have to believe she was and is still a driving force for saving the children.

WarQ 2222 @WarQ
14 February, 03:16
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
yes i believe that too. 💯

14 February, 09:34
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Absolutely!

She has a heart just like Princess Diana.

In fact, I would not be at all surprised to find out the two of them have been planning some things together!