Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Some have blasphemed the Holy Spirit while making blood pacts with satan. Let justice sort them out for their crimes and God be the judge. There's no dominion software with God. The votes are 100% accurate.
02:17 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
15 February, 04:50
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Yes and they are a lots, fast everybody in my crise... I just pray that nothing happens with my baby until that day... And that I am still alive to see.... And to carish her after this traumatized times for both of us 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cetan Ghostbear @CetanWakan
14 February, 09:38
❤️Reminds me of the Book of Enoch❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cetan Ghostbear @CetanWakan
14 February, 09:38
❤️Reminds me of the Book of Enoch❤️

joann ferguson donated @joann212
14 February, 05:51
I love all of your posts...

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
14 February, 04:05
My nephew found a satanic bible placed on our trash bin one day, i burned it in the bbq, of the remaing ashes and pages was part of a paragraph dealing with killing God through rituals. Anyone who realizes the truth knows that that is pure delirium , you cant kill eternal love, so what does it mean then? It can only mean killing what God has placed inside you, which again is an impossibility, so to state it correctly its about cutting the silver chord and working toward God removing his spirit from you.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
14 February, 04:08
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
It had been raining that day but the book was dry. Later a quran was left in my driveway, that was during a time a chemical smell was coming from the back of my place and causing me dizziness. If youre too vocal and fly over target they will try to kill you, you can bank on that.

Chris Waughtal @CWAFFLE9
14 February, 03:19
big truths that can't be denied or debunked!!!!

ATON 777 @ATON12X7
14 February, 02:40
Words from ghe master teacher. Hear me if Ye will, deny me if Ye will. For not one hair from your head shall be forced.

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
14 February, 02:39
AMEN🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥

julie baja @JB4DJT
14 February, 02:18
TRUTH BOMB💥