Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 February, 02:17
Some have blasphemed the Holy Spirit while making blood pacts with satan. Let justice sort them out for their crimes and God be the judge. There's no dominion software with God. The votes are 100% accurate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
14 February, 04:05
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
My nephew found a satanic bible placed on our trash bin one day, i burned it in the bbq, of the remaing ashes and pages was part of a paragraph dealing with killing God through rituals. Anyone who realizes the truth knows that that is pure delirium , you cant kill eternal love, so what does it mean then? It can only mean killing what God has placed inside you, which again is an impossibility, so to state it correctly its about cutting the silver chord and working toward God removing his spirit from you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
It had been raining that day but the book was dry. Later a quran was left in my driveway, that was during a time a chemical smell was coming from the back of my place and causing me dizziness. If youre too vocal and fly over target they will try to kill you, you can bank on that.
04:08 PM - Feb 14, 2021
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
15 February, 12:51
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Prayers for your protection. 🙏
One of their horrendous rituals is the cremation of care. Designed to remove the souls of women, nurturing, loving, caring, making women hate their babies, destroying God given life, and replacing women with men playing the role of women. Families are sacred. They work to remove all that is sacred.