Patric de Nooijer @QDog
14 February, 12:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
Itt's called informed consent. Make sure you educate your patients before they consent. Everyone has the right to choose there own Plan Of Care. I am a patient advocate. If, after I politely teach about the Ludacrisness of taking a vaccine that has a 5% chance of killing you for a virus that only has a 1% chance of killing you, that you could suffer horrible side effects from it and have no cure or recorse in legal actions for said side effects, and they STILL want it....then they have that right. Ihave not administere one and hope I never have to.
02:06 PM - Feb 14, 2021
In response Patric de Nooijer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MrsNursebot17 in this post can reply
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
14 February, 02:42
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
I saw this when I first came on the site last month. Having worked in phys & psych I get it & spent much time thinking about the logistics of how a vaccine makes it down to the people who give it. People who do not understand how it all works do not know that hospitals are a tiered system w/many moving parts. It's unfortunate that there are people who do not understand this & will throw their anger at anyone. I honestly don't think the response you got is what the movement as a whole wants to reflect. If so, I wouldn't be here myself, nor subject my family to it. Please keep educating others.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
14 February, 09:56
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
Thank you. I agree and am totally surprised at the reaction of that person. We are actually on the same side. I am completely disinchanted with medical professionals who have bought into the whole plandemic. Not saying people haven't been sick, just that the numbers have been manipulated to produce unnecessary fear. Even though I don't like the vaccine, I have to respect the right of another to receive it. I've actually tried to talk others out of getting it. No luck.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
14 February, 02:12
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
Really?

Hopefully, you'll only be dealing with people of lower intelligence than yourself.

Seeing that you neither spell nor punctuate, one wonders just how many such patients you would be likely to see in a day... perhaps TWO?

Nurses of your "intelligence & education level" are why I quit using the American Health Care system 40 years ago!

The very fact that you are WILLING to inject a person even after using your remarkably poor communication skills to "educate" the patient, shows what stuff you are made of!

FOUL STUFF!

I would LOVE to see you try to turn your statement int

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
14 February, 02:22
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
At first i thought your response was unecessarily harsh but now i see what you're saying. why have anything at all to do with them... but, we do have free will, for those that want the jab for whatever reason and those that want to play the role of administering it for whatever reason(s)... and for all of us for saying our peace 🕊

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
14 February, 02:26
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Oh yikes. Coming from someone who hasn't been in the healthcare system for 40 years so you understand completely how it works. It is an unfortunate fact that the post is correct regarding informed consent. This is one person who has dedicated their life to helping others. It will take more than one person to correct what has gone wrong-and informed consent will still be a crucial piece.

We do not have spell correct here and you have no idea what type of tech this person is accessing, or if they are in a moving car. Attacking someone for trying to educate is really sad.

Happy Sunday to