Only people mentioned by QDog in this post can reply
Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
15 February, 10:31
In response Patric de Nooijer to his Publication
Short to the point story, my husband was injured. They tell me they want a chest x-ray. I'm like why, he does not have covid. At that very moment at least 5 nurses are telling me how bad it is. Needless to say, I was charged an additional 1200 for getting transferred to another hopital after paying my max out of pocket. How does that happen? I hope they all reap what they sow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
14 February, 11:48
Oh yes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Lou @Lindalovesthelight
14 February, 10:55
being in the health care field, i cant wait to see THEM ALL, held accountable from the top of administration all the way down

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
14 February, 03:48
I hope they hold them all accoubtable. They are the worst.

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
14 February, 03:47
I think this should say "mandatory vaccines" but otherwise is pretty good - ?

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
14 February, 02:49
💗🙌💗🙌YES THIS!!!!💗🙌💗🙌
💔💔💔CRIMES AGIANST HUMANITY💔💔💔

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
14 February, 02:38
And there's also something called the Hippocratic Oath - do no harm

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
14 February, 11:49
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
To
Bottom

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
14 February, 02:06
Itt's called informed consent. Make sure you educate your patients before they consent. Everyone has the right to choose there own Plan Of Care. I am a patient advocate. If, after I politely teach about the Ludacrisness of taking a vaccine that has a 5% chance of killing you for a virus that only has a 1% chance of killing you, that you could suffer horrible side effects from it and have no cure or recorse in legal actions for said side effects, and they STILL want it....then they have that right. Ihave not administere one and hope I never have to.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
14 February, 02:12
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
Really?

Hopefully, you'll only be dealing with people of lower intelligence than yourself.

Seeing that you neither spell nor punctuate, one wonders just how many such patients you would be likely to see in a day... perhaps TWO?

Nurses of your "intelligence & education level" are why I quit using the American Health Care system 40 years ago!

The very fact that you are WILLING to inject a person even after using your remarkably poor communication skills to "educate" the patient, shows what stuff you are made of!

FOUL STUFF!

I would LOVE to see you try to turn your statement int

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
14 February, 02:42
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
I saw this when I first came on the site last month. Having worked in phys & psych I get it & spent much time thinking about the logistics of how a vaccine makes it down to the people who give it. People who do not understand how it all works do not know that hospitals are a tiered system w/many moving parts. It's unfortunate that there are people who do not understand this & will throw their anger at anyone. I honestly don't think the response you got is what the movement as a whole wants to reflect. If so, I wouldn't be here myself, nor subject my family to it. Please keep educating others.

Don Q Public @baggy
14 February, 01:58
All that is required is INFORMED CONSENT

... ... @Trader_Kev
15 February, 07:20
In response Don Q Public to his Publication
....and how do you define "informed consent"?