Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 February, 09:47
2-year Delta today for #2724

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Woman @Justice4Children
14 February, 11:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Jaun O Savin was on David Steel last night and he is implying it will be months or years because it all has to go through the courts AGAIN.
I simply do not know what to think anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
😊I listened to it as well, but had a much different take on what he said. I took it that the cases that Powell and Woods are sheduled for at the SCOTUS on the 19th and 26th, I believe were the dates he said, would go through litigation and then the military would have to establish the ligitmate leadership, if the courts couldn't. As far as I can tell, he still believes that will be established by April 1. At least he has never stated anything different, to my knowledge.
01:36 PM - Feb 14, 2021
In response American Woman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by godsgirlinks in this post can reply
Forest Mayfair @ForestMayfair
14 February, 02:30
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
I suggest you re-read the September 2018 Executive Order where it talks about the remedy if the courts are unwilling or unable to act. Looks like our POTUS planned ahead for SCOTUS. Five appeals will be heard on the 19th and the 26th, and they involve 5 of the bigger swing states. @justice4children godsgirllinks

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
14 February, 05:57
In response Forest Mayfair to his Publication
Thanks @forestmayfair , you have a few more details than I had off the top of my head. My point was that Juan O Savin has not said it will take years to bring the resolution to the election fraud issues. Have a blessed Valentine's Day!