Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Kimberlee Deppe @kimbo
15 February, 08:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
@kimrunner . pleaee tell me why we were not rescuing children when Trump was in thr white house

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
07 April, 10:32
In response Kimberlee Deppe to his Publication
bcos you can only guess how the Satanic media would've spinned that story I'm sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nail Drvr @Naildrvr
14 February, 11:14

Roy Lion @Austria_Sword_of_truth
14 February, 03:59
‼️REMINDER ‼️
That's all for them..🙏❤️🙏

Sarah Lou @mamalotsoftots
14 February, 12:57

American Woman @Justice4Children
14 February, 11:50
Jaun O Savin was on David Steel last night and he is implying it will be months or years because it all has to go through the courts AGAIN.
I simply do not know what to think anymore.

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
14 February, 01:36
In response American Woman to her Publication
😊I listened to it as well, but had a much different take on what he said. I took it that the cases that Powell and Woods are sheduled for at the SCOTUS on the 19th and 26th, I believe were the dates he said, would go through litigation and then the military would have to establish the ligitmate leadership, if the courts couldn't. As far as I can tell, he still believes that will be established by April 1. At least he has never stated anything different, to my knowledge.

Forest Mayfair @ForestMayfair
14 February, 02:13
In response American Woman to her Publication
The courts are just about to decide whether to take the voting fraud cases from multiple states. This will happen on this Friday.

Do not dispair. We will know if the courts are functional or not very soon - and that will effect the events in the near future regarding the true POTUS.

You might want to listen to this Juarn O Savin new interview. Start about 1 hour in for the punch lines on timing. It is a lot clearer than you may think. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Jack Crimi @Jacatac1
14 February, 11:10
💞💞💞💞💞💞

Zero Oclock @ZeroOclock
14 February, 09:55

Nail Drvr @Naildrvr
14 February, 11:16
In response Zero Oclock to his Publication
Cool!

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
14 February, 09:54
Evil doers beware - There is no escaping God!

Kimberlee Deppe @kimbo
14 February, 09:49
kim. question. when we had control of whitr house / why werent we rescuing children from the tunnels underneath at that time? what am i missing ?

Freedom 24. @Freedom24
14 February, 09:50
In response Kimberlee Deppe to his Publication
They were