Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
God is in control. His plan. Trump is a modern day David. Powell is the modern day Esther. Lin is the modern day Gideon.
01:27 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Beth Anon @bethanon
15 February, 02:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
15 February, 01:18
types anti-types .... the Bible is AMAZING

God is in CONTROL

God is GOOD!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
14 February, 07:38
Who's the modern day cowboy......not me for sure!

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
14 February, 06:57
and you are NOT Ezra? so tell us wtf u are

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Redfarm) can see their posts

robin fineman @RobinD
14 February, 04:07
I just love these guys!

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
14 February, 03:34
When I think about it, it boggles my mind how busy Juan'OK must be. He seems to be everywhere. I really like him. Have listened to his interviews, and other more cryptic comminications, etc. Last night I believe the holy spirit showed me just how tired he is. But he's pushing on. I prayed with tears. This scripture came: "And of Benjamin he said, The beloved of the Lord shall dwell in safety by him; and the Lord shall cover him all the day long, and he shall dwell between his shoulders."
Deuteronomy 33:12 KJV

14 February, 03:20
Yes to all of those. I will further say from the moment my eyes read the first of Lin Wood's tweets I did not know anything about him, but I did know he was speaking from the Lord as bold and blunt as it seemed, I knew he was being obedient to the holy spirit. I kept reading there, then on Telegram. I know he is a special man and his life is anointed. I wrote him a message one night. It was a kind of love letter from the Lord with encouragement for him He is going through much to carry this anointing he has. Will love to see what the future holds for him

14 February, 02:46
and who is JFKjr . . the modern day ____?
🤔🗝❤

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
14 February, 05:06
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
Bloodline of Christ?

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
14 February, 02:40
ABSOLUTE TRUTH🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
14 February, 02:35
🙏 its beautiful.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
14 February, 02:30
I believe Trump is a modern day Elijah/John the Baptist paving the way for the Son of God to return.

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
14 February, 02:25
yes

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
14 February, 02:10
(17) 1Pe 2:1-25
1Pe 2:14 Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well. G17

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
14 February, 02:10
Completely agree

Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
14 February, 01:55
And we are LIVING the modern day Red Sea

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
14 February, 01:50
We who are awake and in the battle by sharing truth and praying, keeping our faith and vibes up, are all of these too!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
14 February, 01:43

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
14 February, 01:42
Great allegory.

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Christopher J. Taylor @CrashJesus
14 February, 01:37
Ok, and who's the modern day Pelagos?

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
14 February, 01:36
Truth🙏 All are Gods chosen warriors who answered His call.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
14 February, 01:35
Amen. i like to think some of the rest of us are like the watchmen in Ezekiel.

Christina Maga @Christina71
14 February, 06:29
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
I keep trying to figure out who wee all are in past lifetimes. 🙏

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
14 February, 01:31
YES!🙏🙌

Alana Sayler @asayler
14 February, 01:28