Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Who will be President of The United States on April 1, 2021?
(Repost for best answer)

Joe Biden

Kamala Harris

Donald J Trump

12:46 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
16 February, 01:58
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Same one who's prez right now ... *duly* elected and STILL President .... Trump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
War Weary @W4rWeary
14 February, 04:41
YES! As yet I do not understand how we can all be so certain, or exactly how it will happen, but by God I am hopeful that the truth will roll out across the world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robby Ball @perfectsliders
14 February, 04:53
In response War Weary to his Publication
I am not sure how everyone can be so certain too, but asked this queston about 2 weeks ago, and it came up 96-4%, the only clue I have gotten was watching a few videos from a guy named Juan O'Savin

BOB HRIVNAK @KAGBOB
14 February, 03:45
The current 19th President of the Republic DJT

Cudaguy 440 @Cudaguy440
14 February, 03:30
No fucking body...this Q "limbo" will be endless, with
'hurry up and wait" as its mantra...

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
14 February, 01:39
after hearing JOS
latest
I have to say Joe Biden will continue for he is the one who going to continue to wake up the left.
so the March 4th, April 1st dates are just keeping us entertained. this is a marathon not a sprint.

we need to focus on the 3 Navy Patent that was released
research Room Temperature Conductors
Greatness is coming!

Mike (#USAF Vet) @FarRightMike
14 February, 01:37
May be as early as March 4, 2021:

"In preparation for the 2020 Election Trump had imprinted all official ballots with watermarks and chips and verified of such to a couple of Supreme Court judges. He also signed an Executive Order saying that if there was any foreign interference with the 2020 Election it would be declared null and void."

I think we have a helluva chance for President Trump to be declared President on March 4th.

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
14 February, 01:18
trump won 2020

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
14 February, 01:15
Somebody dosen't belong here!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
14 February, 12:59
Who the fook is voting for Biden on here? Go back to Twatter ass clowns.

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
14 February, 12:55
Look! It's the same percentages as the actual voting that took place November 3rd!!! 🤬

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
14 February, 12:48
What about the option of no president?

Jack’s Mama @HMH
14 February, 12:51
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
I'm listening....