Only people mentioned by alltrumpsupporters in this post can reply
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
14 February, 04:18
In response All Trump Supporters to his Publication
I want him longer than that..get back the term the demorats made his life a living hell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
16 February, 12:16
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
Just what I was going to say! We need him now through 2028 and beyond!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharp Shooter @SharpShooter
14 February, 03:54
How about KIng of the World ....for the unforseeable future!

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
14 February, 01:05
After what he's be through him and his family could just walk away and still live their comfortable lives they lived before the $hit show.

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
14 February, 12:50
I don't know, they've taken more time away from him being in office yet again. This time is actual physical last time it was Russia Hoax 1.0, 2.0 Impeachment 1.0, etc. I'm thinking the penalty should be an extension somehow.