Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 February, 11:47
Does Juan O Savin really think that's Biden?😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
I had to quit listening to anything these internet "gurus" had to say. It's a mix of hopium, info, and non-info. Juan sounds like someone I would love to have a long conversation with about history. Right now I'm not putting any stock on internet pundits. I'm praying for resolution and preparing for war.
12:09 PM - Feb 14, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Zippydog in this post can reply
John Arrrrr @Juanote
14 February, 02:34
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
This is very well stated. The problem with Juan is that he is evidently connected and has a background that makes him highly informed and highly trained at disseminating analysis, so that makes it difficult to separate the actual intel groom the highly educated speculation. I think he gives us both for sure, although the appearance lately is that he's getting less intel or that he is less sure of it. Lately it feels like he's selling himself as much as the audience, because some big predictions fell flat even though he did hedge them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valiant Nurse @HoosierRN94
14 February, 12:43
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
EXACTLY!! I'm not sure I'll even recognize the truth if it hits me in the face🤦🏻‍♀️So much disinformation, opinions, CGI, AI😫💁🏻‍♀️

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts