Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
10 February, 04:42
🤓😲😱🙏"In preparation for the 2020 Election Trump had imprinted all official ballots with watermarks and chips and verified of such to a couple of Supreme Court judges. He also signed an Executive Order saying that if there was any foreign interference with the 2020 Election it would be declared null and void."

Depending on how many people see this, I may share the link to the page I got this from. I want this to be seen by enogh people to help those who doubt. This page has the entire new Declaration of Independence, etc. on it. This is not for doubters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike (#USAF Vet) @FarRightMike
So this is where the March 4th date enters the picture? The case will be heard on 2/19 by SCOTUS, if I remember correctly.
09:51 AM - Feb 14, 2021
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FarRightMike in this post can reply
21 February, 12:39
In response Mike (#USAF Vet) to his Publication
Hi, Mike, did you hea the latest? GhostEzra posted this question: If SCOTUS had heard the voter fraud case in November, would you know about it? So that's interesting!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 February, 01:41

14 February, 03:22
Mike, thought of you to add to this. GhostEzra just posted on Telegram about the 30 days Flynn mentioned, which everyone is suggesting is from Jan 20! So like you said, this Friday, Feb 19, is that 30-day mark! Woot!

14 February, 10:06
2- cont'd.
The only thing that's even more interesting is I've heard the mention of July 3,
2020, so if you count 4 months from then, it brings us to Nov 3, when he stepped down? So then March 3 is another date that pops up. 120 days= 4 months. So everyone keeps counting 4 months ahead, but it's all guesses.
I did by the way post the link to this blog. She's really helpful. But careful with a Scott McKay vid that was on blog for 2/13, as that vid was from before Jan 20 and is irrelevant.
Sometimes I post her updated blog, as well as tidbits that help from GhostEzra's Telegr acct/more fun

14 February, 10:01
Hi, Mike! I've not heard about the SCOTUS date, so thx! So what I keep hearing is that we may either have a Quantum Voting/"Financial" System QVS? QFS vote to make that has to be registered for first, but we may have to vote again. That date could be Mar 2. The reason is it's exactly 120 days from November 2, when POTUS supposedly stepped down and declared NESARA active. That has not been verified; plus my innerstanding was that it had to be PUBLICLY announced. So Mar 4 then may be inaug day because that vote will take only one day to be certain what the results are. Rnng out of space, cmmnts

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
14 February, 12:58
POTUS did not step down on November 2...

What he did do was sign the STORM ACT into law. I do believe that NESARA was disguised as the STORM ACT.

Go read it & see if you don't agree.

I believe we will vote again & it will be via QVS.

QFS is activated & has been running in parallel with the SWIFT system for a few months now...

14 February, 01:42