Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
🤓😲😱🙏"In preparation for the 2020 Election Trump had imprinted all official ballots with watermarks and chips and verified of such to a couple of Supreme Court judges. He also signed an Executive Order saying that if there was any foreign interference with the 2020 Election it would be declared null and void."

Depending on how many people see this, I may share the link to the page I got this from. I want this to be seen by enogh people to help those who doubt. This page has the entire new Declaration of Independence, etc. on it. This is not for doubters.
04:42 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
17 February, 09:18
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
prez of the republic! praise #YHWH #Yeshua 👏👏🙏👋
https://www.newsview.gr/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 February, 01:08
The link is below in the comments. Plz note: new blogs are posted daily. You have to refresh the current blog and scroll down, then click on that day's date as a link inside the current one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SUZY 676 @SUZY676
16 February, 04:38
The water mark theory is complete fake.

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
17 February, 11:25
In response SUZY 676 to her Publication
We'll see

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
15 February, 04:02
I have seen this and read it... WE HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE AFTER THIS WORST STUFF GETS PAST US....👍😉💞💓🙏

15 February, 11:44
The link is in comments, as well as a new blog day's link is in my timline for more than one day. Her updates are quite valuable as well! Cite the sie and her as references if you share.

Krs10 Justis @Krs10justis
14 February, 11:56
That's the blockchain voting system he applied for.

Jennifer Sebek @Jennifersebek
14 February, 09:29
would love to see the new declaration of Independence! Heard it and love it!

14 February, 09:35
In response Jennifer Sebek to her Publication
Hi! The link to the blog is down low in the comments by now, I guess. I commented with it added here several times!

Mike (#USAF Vet) @FarRightMike
14 February, 09:51
So this is where the March 4th date enters the picture? The case will be heard on 2/19 by SCOTUS, if I remember correctly.

Mike (#USAF Vet) @FarRightMike
14 February, 01:41
In response Mike (#USAF Vet) to his Publication

21 February, 12:39
In response Mike (#USAF Vet) to his Publication
Hi, Mike, did you hea the latest? GhostEzra posted this question: If SCOTUS had heard the voter fraud case in November, would you know about it? So that's interesting!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
14 February, 08:12
Please share.

15 February, 11:39
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Hi, in the comments below more than once!

Jason DeRose @JasonDeRose
11 February, 10:59
the only thing that has crossed me up so far since early nov was recently when flynn stated trump nevwe signed the insurrection act and that rhe military is not is fact in control. what you posted here is what i bekieve as well.

12 February, 11:08
In response Jason DeRose to his Publication
I had heard the same thing! But this came from an intel source from the lady that wrote it. If you look at more comments, you can find the link to the blog that's it's from. And then if you refresh the page, scroll down, you will see always today's date with an update. She can only post until her NDA (non disclosure agreement) kicks in, then no more updates!

Jen Crystal-Loyalty @Jen_Crystal_Loyalty
14 February, 11:08
In response Jason DeRose to his Publication
I wrote this long speel, then it would not post, LOL
Anyhow, these are some of the things I have found and read from the Constitution, EO calls the National Emergency, the seizure of the Capitol for foreign interference in an election by the Vatican (USA, INC) military possibly Invoke of Insurrection Act on the 6th and also on Jan 20th when no sitting President is sworn in, the military takes charge per the 20th Amendment. Then this was done in 2019 that states the President is still in charge of the military for 60 days after Inauguration day. Thank you for letting me share.😉🙏🦅🇺🇸♟🗣

11 February, 10:07
Hi Robert, thank you for reposting. I only wanted this to be shred, and a gazillion have been barking at me to share the link, which I did about 5 times. Thanks again!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
11 February, 08:22
share it anyway. i have read about the ballots but maybe many have not...share it.

11 February, 08:29
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Oh, this has been going on since yesterday. I have posted it in this post's comments, as well as their newest blog from today's date in a new post from today which you will be able to find on my timeline.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
10 February, 09:23
The 'show' continues to wake up the remaining people...

10 February, 08:49
Here's the link...Please share this link or its content only if you are giving credit to the author. I do not plagiarize and I expect all to be as honest as I. I do believe her heart is pure, as is mine and I want her to be honored for the work she has done to inform us of this amazing content she compiled. There is an update daily until her NDA kicks in. You have to refresh the page, and then find the day's date by scrolling down. God bless you.

https://inteldinarchronicl...

Barry Pietro @Barrfran
10 February, 07:44
do it, share the link!

10 February, 08:45
In response Barry Pietro to his Publication
I'm sorry, it is up. I had to post it separtely in a new post because I posted several of these quotes from the same blog. I'll add a comment, and put it in this string.

10 February, 08:50
In response Barry Pietro to his Publication
It's above in a new comment added here now with a note.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 February, 06:55

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
10 February, 06:51
I've said that the whole time

10 February, 07:16
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
I added the link of the blog to my timeline. It may have stuff you don't know. But good to know you were on top of it, indeed! She writes a lot I like to read in one place.

10 February, 07:16
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
I didn't know the E.O part, but the other stuff, sure. But not everything on her blog.

Krysti Lewis @Crushie
10 February, 06:49
yes i have k own this for awhile. brilliant!

10 February, 10:32
In response Krysti Lewis to her Publication
There's a link now added to this thread of the entire blog post. It's a lot more info!

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
10 February, 06:47
my thoughts? put it out, no many how shares this post gets... let the universe help spread the info...

our motto: WWG1WGA WW

10 February, 06:48
In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication
Done. In a new post.

Steve Balgemann @Marine0351
10 February, 06:39
Send it.

10 February, 07:32
In response Steve Balgemann to his Publication
It's in a new post, commando Steve! lol

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
10 February, 06:27
I'd love to see that link please

10 February, 06:52
In response Kate Taylor to her Publication
It's a new post. I don't do plagiarism so it warranted its own post.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
10 February, 04:57
X22 report mentioned blockchain technology on ballots before the election, haven't heard much about it since. Special ( lemon?) ink with an isatope is what I remember

10 February, 05:08
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Wow, lemon, as in color; yes, I seem to remember yellow but maybe it was a pink color? Yes, he's good, Dave of x22, but I don't care much for the companies he promotes. I've used 2 so far and they are not good to deal with or the other one is too high of a retail price.

10 February, 04:50
"With B*iden’s fake Inauguration the Alliance had just called Checkmate. On Sat. 23 Jan. Military Tribunals began on Capitol Hill, trying Congress people and other D*eep State traitors who were under arrest.

By Sun. night 24 Jan. – Mon. morning 25 Jan. between 3-6am Joe B*iden, 355 Congressmen and 109 Senators (in office or retired) were arrested."

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
10 February, 05:18
Wouldn't it be great if everyone knew!?😍