Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Hopefully more Governors will discover their spine and also put an end to the mask BS.
09:33 AM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
17 February, 09:03
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
My Michigan governor needs a rope made in USA. She is going down like New York governor. I hope our SoS goes with her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Lloyd @MrsLloyd
17 February, 12:46
I live in WY and wish Gordo would pull hos head from his ass and see what the states around us are doing. I don't wear a mask but I know many do because they think it's the law. King Gordo extended our mandate because the numbers are going down 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carla Harmon @carlasherea
16 February, 11:56
Thats my Governor!!!

Krissy Hayes @PurpleHayes
15 February, 02:32
Glad to have Greg Gianforte as my governor.

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
15 February, 12:35
I wish Texas would lift it.

Melanie Beath @MissionMinded
14 February, 12:18
Thankful our Governor in Iowa recognized the value of personal freedom and choice.

Tanya Drayton @IrishLassie
14 February, 11:20
Gianforte lifted the mask mandate, but there are many stores, and a few towns (Missoula) that are maintaining it. Ugh.

TRUTH B TQLD @Q2bTRUE
14 February, 10:39
WHY do you think he was voted in, I live here in MT, and we were NOT happy about our freedoms taken away, In fact i have not even worn the mask i maybe the only one in a store do not care, I refuse to be a sheeple, Went to bozeman and everyone is outside wearing MASK outside i say, could not believe it!! I live in a small town very conservative and no one is wearing mask outside, and lots of business are not either, and no business required you to wear one. We went total RED in MT and Bullock lost BIG as he was running for the Senate. Its about time new GOV stopped the maddness of MASK.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
14 February, 10:47
In response TRUTH B TQLD to her Publication
Excellent. Curious about MT - is Bozeman a blue town? Which of the larger towns are red or blue?

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
14 February, 10:01
I live in PA. There is no ending ours anytime soon. 🙄 Its ok tho, I dont wear one and havent. 🤷🏼‍♀️