Only people mentioned by good151 in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
15 February, 02:21
In response White Rabbit to his Publication
Still think KH is a guy. No soul of a woman there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chico Panebianco @Chico1
15 February, 01:41
hello jezebel, read the back of the book.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmy Jam @71JimD
14 February, 06:22
Is that what you would call "incouraging people to harm others"??

Louise Bucher @Philly4MAGA2
14 February, 03:22
Meet us at the corner B*tch, Vengence is ours!!!

Amy Cole @Amzie
14 February, 02:48
Bring it on Sweet Cheeks...Looking forward to the day...

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
14 February, 02:06
Really hope she doesn't burn my Trump memorabilia!
(that was bad, sorry)
☺

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
14 February, 02:01
Evil witch

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
14 February, 01:21

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
14 February, 01:18
Its hard to hear her from GTMO!

Christopher J. Taylor @CrashJesus
14 February, 01:18
Well hey at least she's getting shit done.

Louise Bucher @Philly4MAGA2
14 February, 03:24
In response Christopher J. Taylor to his Publication
Like what blow jobs?

debra ann @debraar
14 February, 01:15
oh my gosh! does anyone have this video? its been scrubbed and I can't find it anywhere. I have been trying to prove it was said to a non believer for two months.

Jim Bob @JimBob1899
14 February, 01:14
Bring it on! You are nowhere near as powerful as you think you are! Otherwise you would not be afraid of all the people waking up

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
14 February, 01:11
I personally don't have a problem shoving my 9mm up her fucking nostrils. Bring it on if you think you can bring your vengeance she/he.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
14 February, 02:07
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Just like in Zombieland double tap that bitch to make sure she's dead

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
14 February, 01:08
Sounds like she's inciting violence to me. Oh but wait, that's what they do and it's okay. I hope she hangs.

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
14 February, 01:02
Bring the damn hammer!

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
14 February, 01:01
TREASONOUS TRAITORS SHOULD BE HUNG

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
14 February, 12:57
Sounds to me like she just threatened 80 million people's lives. Maybe we will just see what happen, huh?

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
14 February, 12:52
Ready for the boomerangs to fly 🪃🪃🪃

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
14 February, 12:45
you bet your sweet a** we betrayed you!
You're coming for us? We're waiting for you...
2A

Dark to Light @Freedom_72
14 February, 12:03
WIth love always!!! LOL

Just Diana @Diana19
14 February, 08:50
well sure she did...Do ya honestly think..she? would say that kinda trash to a room full of US? hmmmm. lol I've seen some of the pics of our patroits...I am not sure if I'd wanna face even a handful of them...lol I guess the retort on that would be..Bring it buttercup..WE have an army backing up this one.. God says, "It ain't over til I say it's over!"