Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
PRAYER REQUEST

My daughter is in the hospital. Extremely ill. Facing surgery .... exploratory. Removal of cyst attaching to her Uterus ... Colon...She is bleeding from the inside. Lots of pain.
We need a Miracle of God for her. She has five daughters. Ages 3 to 17.

06:56 AM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
20 March, 12:10
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
sorry to hear about this. i would try baking soda and maple syrup. it is an extremely long story. This is what i would do first. Then work on the nutrition. first things first this will balance her ph.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 March, 11:57
Hello Two Nickels, It’s been a month since your daughter surgery I sure hope she’s all better we’re in Southern California and we’re great babysitters if there’s anything we could do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 March, 12:04
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
She is home. I think she is doing better.
picc line is out thats good
She has been doing spring cleaning and
decluttering from five daughters. Shes real slow at it but shes doing it.
There was no surgery which is what I was praying for...
She has built in sitters..her oldest are 17 and 18 and 14....the babes are 3 and 5
GOD bless you and thank you for your kind offer. You are really sweet ❤😘

Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
26 February, 11:49
prayers for your daughter

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
25 February, 09:10
🙏 ❤️ I pray God give you a Miracle and heal your daughter in Jesus name. Amen
Jeremiah 17:14 - Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou [art] my praise.

Linda Parr @Truered71777
25 February, 02:18
Prayer for Your Daughter.
God Bless Patriot

Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
25 February, 02:15
Prayers send.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
24 February, 09:36
🙏🙏🙏

Spirit_Rising Bobbi @Spirit_Rising
24 February, 09:31
🙏🙏🙏

Gail White @Ga59994511
24 February, 09:23

Gail White @Ga59994511
24 February, 09:24
In response Gail White to his Publication
"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” — Isaiah 41:10

Stormy Bird @StormyBird
24 February, 09:19
Prayers on their way..

Heather Ball @Hball
24 February, 08:10
sending prayers!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
24 February, 08:06
Heavenly Father we lift up our friend to your capable hands we humbly ask that you give the Dr's disernment to be ascurate in what is wrong and the skills to correct it. We ask for a speedy recovery so she may take care of her beautiful and God given children, We humbly ask that you cover the entire family with the FULL armor of christ with their needs !! We Thank you Lord that you love us so much and protect us with the many blessing you have already given and the ones to come ! IJNAS ! Prayers to you and yours !! As a Mom it is so scary !! I pray you find rest in the Lord !

24 February, 10:36
In response Renee Nohren to her Publication
In the Mighty Name of Jesus

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
24 February, 07:58
prayers for a speedy recovery

Marti Noonan @mjnoonan
24 February, 07:51
❤️🙏 Prayers up...

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
24 February, 07:32
🙏 Praying for your daughter

Tarah Q Tee @The_Guardian
24 February, 07:31
Praters up for a full and fast recovery, in Jesus name, Amen🙏

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
24 February, 07:30
🙏Prayers for the doctors hands to be guided for healing!

Jim Starkey @JimStarkey17
24 February, 07:29
🇺🇸🙏🏻🇺🇸

jon moore @jon_moore81
24 February, 07:20
we will all prey n send love,massive hugs n god bless you all, times like these weigh heavy on the heart xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
24 February, 07:19
Praying for healing and a speedy recovery for your daughter 🙏

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 February, 01:37
praying

Jehanne ArQ @JehanneArQ
23 February, 07:43
praying for her healing right now!!

Jehanne ArQ @JehanneArQ
23 February, 07:43
praying for her healing right now!!

Bec Martin @Photo1434
23 February, 07:15
I'm so sorry...praying for you and your daughter.
"When I am afraid, I will trust in You." ~Ps. 56:3 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

23 February, 07:16
In response Bec Martin to her Publication
I love your words. Thank You sooo much.
Touching❤❤❤

Anne Kats @anneanon1
23 February, 07:12
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💖

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
23 February, 07:12
PRAYER'S

Reina Beans @Reinab
23 February, 07:02
🙏🙏🙏

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
23 February, 07:00
Prayers

Murray Frogbard @Frogbard
23 February, 06:59
🙏Father be with this family. Heal this daughter and wrap this famly with your love.🙏