Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
Has anyone else ever questioned why our medical professionals are called DOCTORS?
03:46 AM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply
Scifi Reeder @scifi06
14 February, 06:06
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Yes, the original meaning of "doctor" was "one who is learned in, and qualified to teach, doctrine," i.e. a religious teacher.

The secondary meaning of "one who alters or forges a document" arose because that's what those guys did in the coup that turned religion into a slavery system.

The practitioners we now call doctors used to be (not so very long ago) called physicians or surgeons. The change to "doctors" reflects well what they have now become.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 February, 06:07
In response Scifi Reeder to his Publication
Random thought that popped into my head. Thank you for confirming my thoughts! What a confusing world we live in!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

14 February, 06:03
In response private account to his Publication
I think I swallowed a red pill at birth. I have always been stubborn, and not one to conform. Thanks for the video 💗

shop keep @shopkeep007
14 February, 04:07
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

you should check this out. it completely goes right along with your post. it's about an hour and 1/2. but completely worth the watch.

14 February, 04:18
In response shop keep to his Publication
I'll give a watch tomorrow. Thanks.