Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
14 February, 03:46
Has anyone else ever questioned why our medical professionals are called DOCTORS?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scifi Reeder @scifi06
Yes, the original meaning of "doctor" was "one who is learned in, and qualified to teach, doctrine," i.e. a religious teacher.

The secondary meaning of "one who alters or forges a document" arose because that's what those guys did in the coup that turned religion into a slavery system.

The practitioners we now call doctors used to be (not so very long ago) called physicians or surgeons. The change to "doctors" reflects well what they have now become.
06:06 AM - Feb 14, 2021
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Only people mentioned by scifi06 in this post can reply
Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
14 February, 06:07
In response Scifi Reeder to his Publication
Random thought that popped into my head. Thank you for confirming my thoughts! What a confusing world we live in!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scifi Reeder @scifi06
14 February, 06:15
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
As we go from Darkness to Light, those random thoughts are a gift. 🙂