Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
13 February, 11:50
Wtf is a starseed? There is some strange trolling going on here. Do they think we're stupid? 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ImAwakeAreYou
To what I have read and came across a "starseed" is one of the 144,000 babies that where murdered by the king when he heard that a new Real King Jesus was going to be born. These starseeds where reincarnated right before JFK was assinated but to what I have read they have to be old enough to have remembered the assination. So they would be JFK jr age.
03:36 AM - Feb 14, 2021
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ImAwakeAreYou in this post can reply
Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
14 February, 03:38
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
But the Bible repudates reincarnation?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ImAwakeAreYou
14 February, 03:52
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Ya I know... trust me I was right there too. But as I dug more on the subject it made sence. So in Revelations 14 it talks about the 144,000, but it never said where the 144,000 came from so I dug from there and since we all know that the bible has been changed by man throughout time and things have been left out, we have to try and decode it. So thats when I read about the King during Jesus time that killed 144,000. And then I found someone that does a real good job of decoding the bible and piecing things together.