Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 February, 08:26
In the movie 'The Matrix' the Oracle is AI.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Calling me a bot is a bit out there but I get it. I think we all need to see some arrests of polititions or we will all lose our minds soon.
03:05 AM - Feb 14, 2021
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
15 February, 12:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
define "lose" please 😂 have we not already lost our old "programmed" matrix minds? I'll tell you what I won't lose, my heart, my soul, my spirit. Thanks to God, our minds can be made new, fresh, clear, and forgiven ❤ Each new moment, is again our choice what we think and how we feel. Mind over Matter, right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 ... @IGG1776
15 February, 12:25
VK is an Anon just like you but different.
Polititions, missing C and A, inserted T and O. 👀

True North @TrueNorthGirl
15 February, 11:45
I was called a bot twice on Twatter. Made me giggle.
The frustration factor is growing and will only be cured by Arrests, due process, and Justice.
We are ready to see The End of this Movie, and roll credits.

Trisha Burnett @Trishburn
15 February, 11:42
Read the Marshall Report today, you will feel uplifted!! marshallreport.wordpress.com

Betsy Ross @Betsyross1776
15 February, 11:38
i agree!

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
15 February, 11:30
"Does any here know me? This is not Lear. Does Lear walk thus? Speak thus? Where are his eyes? Either his notion weakens, or his
discernings are lethargied--Sleeping or waking? Ha! Sure 'tis not so!

Who is it that can tell me who I am?"

--King Lear

Craig Francis @REDS_Q
15 February, 11:24
VK is an idea, the same idea we all have...just another one of us pushing for the real FREEDOM that is coming. Bigger than politics, bigger than it all. You must see thru it all....not at it. When you do this, the truth will set you free.

Craig Francis @REDS_Q
15 February, 11:21
As well, these big accounts need to remember what their jobs are, they are not in the know on anything. They read what you read. They spread what you spread. They are not movement gods, they are just us with different names. Think for yourself...thats what this is all about. Be thankful for the ones for help, dont be dependent upon them. You are the key!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Craig Francis @REDS_Q
15 February, 11:18
It is easy to look intelligent to new beginners when you have been at this long. I am not saying VK is a bot, or anything like that. What i am saying is, just like everyone else...he has ran out of time. From here, it is up to us to learn. The drops did their jobs. The truth is accounts like VK and others, have gone as far as they can and they are just not saying it. Remeber, misinformation is given to all...no one knows the real plan...otherwise the evil would win. Educated guesses are great...but very dangerous. Opinions are welcome, but not facts..this has been proven.

Mal Fatz @Malfor
15 February, 11:23
In response Craig Francis to his Publication
and keep praying...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 February, 11:14
Where is the line 🤔 I mean, couldn't we all be bots🤔 I think VK is very real. What bot drinks spicy margaritas? 😄😄😄

Mona Belle @MonaBelle
15 February, 11:14
Truth!!!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
15 February, 11:12
We'll lose more than our minds

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
15 February, 11:12
hmmm. misspelling: polititions - politicians = *cia*

Jenergetic Patriot @Jucifr00t
15 February, 11:11
Isn't "bot" the new "racist"?
Me personally? I'm a racist Russian bot living in a Macedonian content farm. and don't you dare mansplain anything different.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
When you appeared here, I was happy I couldnt get on Gab. So not a bot 🤣🤣🤣

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
Bot or human you are funny as fook CrypticOne😂

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
15 February, 11:02
FYI. You are an anchor ⚓️ for so many of US, far from a BOT!

(Yes, arrests would be great to SEE, but Faith is what we can not see. Timing is crucial with "Cluster B's" --aka demonic possessed! I have tremdous Faith in TRUMP and our Military).

A. Trump said (at EVERY Rally) "Joe is Shot" (Trump does NOT lie)

B. Flynn's brother was just Promoted to Lead our Army in the Pacific. NUFF Said.

C. Silver Sqeeze. ("Gold will destroy the FED" Q).

etc. etc.

Many continuous TRUMP/Q/VK Proofs everywhere....if we look with our 3rd EYE! 😳😳😳😳

Rachel Villicana @HOPE_3
15 February, 10:23
Get some rest VK. you have alot of followers, Our sanity depends on your sanity. When you start talking wierd, you make us nervous.

DaC haos @DaChaos
14 February, 07:58
I can attest VK is not a bot. He passed the twit human verification several times. :)

Bay 17d @Bay17d
16 February, 01:30
In response DaC haos to his Publication
😂😂😂 this is true!