Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 February, 08:26
In the movie 'The Matrix' the Oracle is AI.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
15 February, 11:08
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
If VK visited you then I guess you are a good follow!!😁😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 February, 03:05
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Calling me a bot is a bit out there but I get it. I think we all need to see some arrests of polititions or we will all lose our minds soon.

1776 ... @IGG1776
15 February, 12:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK is an Anon just like you but different.
Polititions, missing C and A, inserted T and O. 👀

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
15 February, 12:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
define "lose" please 😂 have we not already lost our old "programmed" matrix minds? I'll tell you what I won't lose, my heart, my soul, my spirit. Thanks to God, our minds can be made new, fresh, clear, and forgiven ❤ Each new moment, is again our choice what we think and how we feel. Mind over Matter, right?