Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
12 February, 09:40
Newsflash. This wasn't just a 4 year plan. It started much earlier before Trump took office.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
12 February, 11:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I posted a video from Bitchute re the #NWO Shook me cuz it was from 93 & they were talking about a BIG EVENT coming in 2000=9/11. They talked about #Globalism & NWO being a Bush family agenda. They talked about the whole world being microchipped like dogs so we could be tracked & these chips could be used to pay. Which Gates patented after πŸ’₯EVENT 201πŸ’₯ 2 mos before the 1st case was reported in Wuhan.πŸ‘€

The Satanic Illuminati is running the WORLD. They've been planning this for decades! God knows what they're planning next. Pray for THOSE fighting evil in the tunnels & government! #NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
13 February, 10:53
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Yeah, no. this is what we subverted as Q, the whole plan, although it's possible there's a splitting of consciousness, those that are about LOVE and SERVICE TO OTHERS; and those that are about FEAR, HATE, all the negative emotions, the darkness and about SERVICE TO SELF!!!

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
Make no mistake, I'm ALL about the plan... But it was mind-blowing to see how dark & for how long these Global, #satanic Elites had been planning our systematic destruction... The documentary was from 1993 & it contained ALL the plans we experienced in 2001 & 2020...😳

They didn't count on #Trump & #TheGreatAwakening though. #GodWins & #GODSPEED πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ
02:26 AM - Feb 14, 2021
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LADY LIBERTY, click on at the bottom under it