Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
12 February, 09:40
Newsflash. This wasn't just a 4 year plan. It started much earlier before Trump took office.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
12 February, 11:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I posted a video from Bitchute re the #NWO Shook me cuz it was from 93 & they were talking about a BIG EVENT coming in 2000=9/11. They talked about #Globalism & NWO being a Bush family agenda. They talked about the whole world being microchipped like dogs so we could be tracked & these chips could be used to pay. Which Gates patented after πŸ’₯EVENT 201πŸ’₯ 2 mos before the 1st case was reported in Wuhan.πŸ‘€

The Satanic Illuminati is running the WORLD. They've been planning this for decades! God knows what they're planning next. Pray for THOSE fighting evil in the tunnels & government! #NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
Yeah, no. this is what we subverted as Q, the whole plan, although it's possible there's a splitting of consciousness, those that are about LOVE and SERVICE TO OTHERS; and those that are about FEAR, HATE, all the negative emotions, the darkness and about SERVICE TO SELF!!!
10:53 AM - Feb 13, 2021
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
14 February, 02:26
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Make no mistake, I'm ALL about the plan... But it was mind-blowing to see how dark & for how long these Global, #satanic Elites had been planning our systematic destruction... The documentary was from 1993 & it contained ALL the plans we experienced in 2001 & 2020...😳

They didn't count on #Trump & #TheGreatAwakening though. #GodWins & #GODSPEED πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ