#darktolight
12:29 AM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
25 February, 11:51
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏 for these precious children
Always in my thoughts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Math Preacher @Mathpreacher
21 February, 02:34
I heard Simon Parkes on the last 6 minutes of his Feb. 18th update refer to lots of children coming up out of the ground this year from DS underground DUMBs where they have been trafficked, tortured, and experimented on. He referred to Med Beds which will be phased in on military bases in Florida and Texas to heal the physical and psychological needs of two types of people. Of course the children, but the first responders who are going to be so traumatized by what they witness.

Surely a massive number of children coming up out of underground experiments would awaken people.

I am praying so hard that the military saves them soon. I wish I knew how to get involved and speed up the process, other than praying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adam Patriot @Adam4850
21 February, 02:33
Unless you are the eleven year old girl in Texas that froze to death last week. I guess she had to take one for the team.

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
16 February, 04:29
So ready.