Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
13 February, 09:28
This movie does have an ending.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
I'm sorry this no longer popcorn time! Lost a 22 year old today 😰my cousins son! When lives are on the line TRUTH is necessary! People getting vax and dying lives are not a game! This can END QUICKLY so make it happen! WTH is military waiting on at this point? 😭
11:21 PM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MysticalMrs in this post can reply
Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
14 February, 08:21
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
So sorry for your loss. Its hard and it keeps right on going I remember reading the drops when they first started and I would get excited when Q would show all the evidence of all the evil that had been done and surely the arrests would start like the easy ones Comey, HRC frazzledrip etc, Brennan all of them in the FBI... fisa brings down the house, midterms are safe and suicide weekend but didnt think it would be patriots killin themselves. We have come this far and all we have is hope and JESUS the name above all names!! God wins but im ready for end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
13 February, 11:34
❤️Indeed, so sorry to have your family's loss. Anniversary of 5 yrs to the day of my mom's passing. Blessings and prayers for everyone. 💖

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
14 February, 12:57
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
😔 Prayers for you too fren!! 🙏🏻💔

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
13 February, 11:32
So sorry for your loss! 🙏