Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
This movie does have an ending.
09:28 PM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
16 February, 03:32
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Can we be thrown a bone publicly just one good arrest so people that think we are crazy will start to believe????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
14 February, 03:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aerial Eth @AerialEth
14 February, 03:35
I'm seriously going to fall asleep when the credits roll on longer than the movie it's self..

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
14 February, 07:43
In response Aerial Eth to his Publication
Patience my dear...

Lots of shit going down Behind the scenes 💥🤛 👊 🤜💥

The People will Rise again🇺🇸🎆💯

America First @AmericaFirst17
14 February, 03:34
Oh, dear God. Please end, already. It has been so hard on the psyche. This has been such an emotional rollercoaster being mostly the only one awake in your neck of the woods.

Jeanene Carlos @JinafromWV
14 February, 08:35
In response America First to her Publication

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
14 February, 03:17
This one will end. People will relax that the humans have taken out their trash. Once they have come to terms with that, we can start to be told what was in the greater depths of the swamp. That will be Disclosure 2: The Prequel. If we are now in NESARA, a greater disclosure is needed. Unless there is a change of plan.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
14 February, 01:34
annnnnnd CUT!

Nannette Kendall @NPKENDALL
14 February, 01:34
When, exactly, did the movie start? Was General Flynn's ordeal part of the movie? So many questions!!

Karyl Raber @AZblondie
14 February, 03:20
In response Nannette Kendall to her Publication
If this stuff isn't included in "all will be revealed" I will be very disappointed. If nothing else, I hope someone starts dropping random clues to those answers - which would be very Q-like, don't you think? Because I would love to hang around for that. I'm going to miss the puzzles.

Jeanene Carlos @JinafromWV
14 February, 08:32
In response Nannette Kendall to her Publication
im 99% sure that Gen Flynn's ordeal was part of the movie! (part of showing the "Injustice System!/waking up those asleep!) Those that followed Q knew Flynn was safe from the start! weg1wgaww!

Janet Love @JanetLove82
14 February, 01:24
Praying this show doesn't go on past Fall! I'm sick of pop corn! I get having to wake up the remaining sheeple, but allowing Faux Joe to open up the Souther Border to criminals/drug and human traffickers is VERY troubling! It took 4 years to get the majority of the wall built. If Biden or whomever is playing Faux Joe, goes on for the remainder of 2021, the influx of illegals/crime rates will have deep lasting nagative effects on all of us even if/when President Trump returns.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
14 February, 01:28
In response Janet Love to her Publication
i don't think it is going to go on much longer. im praying

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
14 February, 12:31
Yeah.. the movie ends when the Son of God returns! Biblical

Lazarus 369 @Lazarus369
14 February, 12:16
Well hopefully it's soon. Seriously.....enough already.

Blessedfrom Ohio @BlessedfromOhio
14 February, 12:09
Timestamp 828
Romans 8:28 And we know that God causes everything to work together[a] for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.

https://t.me/real_DonaldJT...

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
13 February, 11:50
As some have asked, my sentiment is how much longer? The co creating our higher unified good ending is very slow...

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
13 February, 11:27
As long as it has a happy ending I will continue watching it right till the end when the credits roll ! ! 💫🌟🎞🎬😎🤗

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
13 February, 11:21
I'm sorry this no longer popcorn time! Lost a 22 year old today 😰my cousins son! When lives are on the line TRUTH is necessary! People getting vax and dying lives are not a game! This can END QUICKLY so make it happen! WTH is military waiting on at this point? 😭

13 February, 11:34
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
❤️Indeed, so sorry to have your family's loss. Anniversary of 5 yrs to the day of my mom's passing. Blessings and prayers for everyone. 💖

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
14 February, 08:21
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
So sorry for your loss. Its hard and it keeps right on going I remember reading the drops when they first started and I would get excited when Q would show all the evidence of all the evil that had been done and surely the arrests would start like the easy ones Comey, HRC frazzledrip etc, Brennan all of them in the FBI... fisa brings down the house, midterms are safe and suicide weekend but didnt think it would be patriots killin themselves. We have come this far and all we have is hope and JESUS the name above all names!! God wins but im ready for end.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
13 February, 11:12
Dang. Ive just started enjoying the show!

Having Fits @HavingFits
13 February, 11:03
WTF not WHAT but When... I fear loosing family members to the vaccine and its more than upsetting that this is a farce and the message has not gotten through. The snow has compounded the situaiton with people wanting to leave that cant and think they need the vaccine to travel. I understand why the facade had to be done but that does not mean it will cost me loved ones. I tried to send them every valid post on why they should not take the vaccine. Unless they hear it OFFICIALLY they wont listen.

13 February, 11:39
In response Having Fits to her Publication
This is so VERY IMPORTANT. I know I've read things that show this is occurring, direct correlations; and the sheeple are dying. Some are our fam/ friends.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
14 February, 01:57
In response Having Fits to her Publication
Sorry, I know some too. It's so sad

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
13 February, 10:58
When the snakes start getting cut off MEDUSA'S HEAD I will believe it. (Arrest and Convictions)

Having Fits @HavingFits
13 February, 11:04
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Alot of those happened aleady. We are just waiting for the information to be disclosed to us.

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
13 February, 10:41

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
13 February, 10:44
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
Being knocked over with a feather is true in cat world too !

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
14 February, 12:08
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
🤣🤣 cuties ❤️

Still Believing @bpups
13 February, 10:37
Only one more cliffhanger, right?

Zach Tollen @MysticZach
13 February, 10:20
It's a pretty META movie which TELLS you that it ends... kind of Arthouse, really, but the movie business has become kind of stale recently. Could use a good shakeup.

Only followers of this user (UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

Melissa Hughes @MelissaHugz
19 February, 02:32
In response Kelly Kelly to her Publication
Haha that's awesome.

Jackie O. Savin @JackieOSavin
13 February, 10:08

September Pro @LateSeptember
13 February, 10:06
Talked husband into renting ww84 movie for $20 tonight; took a lot of flak for cheesiness but themes and quotes were on point - what should i watch next? He is sleeping do now is my chance lol

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
13 February, 11:36
In response September Pro to her Publication
You're going to love thar movie. White Squall next if you haven't seen.

September Pro @LateSeptember
14 February, 07:41
In response September Pro to her Publication
I watched White Squall first and liked it quite a bit (husband was working out of town). Today he is home sick (captive ... hehehe) so im looking for. third movie - i think ive heard sum of all fears? we have seen all the godfathers (i was captive for those haha) but i couldnt recall any other titles suggested

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
13 February, 10:01
According to military sources/que who've been putting coordinated intel out weekly...THE MESSAGE TODAY IS CLEAR!
Storm's Passed? #tbiytc IS NEAR!
"SUNSHINY" 🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸
https://youtu.be/97xsy1S20...

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
13 February, 10:00
Sum of All Fears?
Godfather III?

Blockades removed today.
How much ammunition do they have left?

Scare event > Opening of the Final Act
Let's do this!!!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
13 February, 10:13
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
😁#SUM OF ALL #FEARS ... ?

but... ? 😏

the directors cut with all the extras

like pium pium 😁

and

" chiuck -- chiuck ( electronic sound ) ........

SSPIUCCCHMMSSSSSSS 😁 "

like in the movie ?
or nothing of nothing as the last time 😅 6 Dic 2020 and even before

"This night, none shall sleep in Peking! The penalty for all will be death if the Prince's name is not discovered by morning."

#MAGA

#TheGreatAwakening

#LETSEEWHATSHAPPENS ( .... AGAIN )😁

VINCEROOOO
https://youtu.be/IEQxakl8E...

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
13 February, 10:00
I think you need a new script writer.😀

Zena Jin @zenalove
13 February, 09:58

BIG DINK @BBDink
13 February, 09:55
Right now...seems like no end in sight! We are in for some very rough times

Billy Middlebrooks @bmiddle4
13 February, 09:53
So far its been a mini series with a lot of To Be Continued

Joanne Fralin @Virginia4MAGA
13 February, 09:51
Bring on that ending folks its getting pretty sketchy here...