Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
13 February, 09:28
This movie does have an ending.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
WTF not WHAT but When... I fear loosing family members to the vaccine and its more than upsetting that this is a farce and the message has not gotten through. The snow has compounded the situaiton with people wanting to leave that cant and think they need the vaccine to travel. I understand why the facade had to be done but that does not mean it will cost me loved ones. I tried to send them every valid post on why they should not take the vaccine. Unless they hear it OFFICIALLY they wont listen.
11:03 PM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HavingFits in this post can reply
LQve Trump @LoveTump
14 February, 01:57
In response Having Fits to her Publication
Sorry, I know some too. It's so sad

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
13 February, 11:39
In response Having Fits to her Publication
This is so VERY IMPORTANT. I know I've read things that show this is occurring, direct correlations; and the sheeple are dying. Some are our fam/ friends.