Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
13 May, 11:37
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
I've been trying to "wake" people up since the 80s. I've been labeled more than a whack job. It's cost me jobs, friendships, family. I want to scream I TOLD YOU SO, but I know they'll be needing help adjusting. But still, I told you so

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seek The Truth @WL6202
11 March, 12:56
Famous last words:

WE TRIED TO TELL YOU

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
11 March, 08:26
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
💞🙏💞🙏💞🙏💞🙏

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
11 March, 12:55
I'll take the "crazy" title ANY DAY over ALL [their] money and the EVIL..VILE...crap [they] think [they] are entitled to do with it....I might be CRAZY BUT [THEY] are POS

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
11 March, 01:30
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
Amen, Grandma Jean! God Bless you and
much love!❤️❤️❤️

11 March, 08:28
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
💞🙏💞🙌

karys k3lly @karys
10 March, 07:20
Thanks for reminding me to savor the moment 😁😉

10 March, 07:40
In response karys k3lly to her Publication
💞🙏💞🙏💞🙏💞🙏💞🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 March, 07:19
You so funny, hell Nana is one of the crazy ppl so yall send me please in dm your stories of just when you wokd up and realized the crazies were right Nana wants to memorize them for future generations to read so they know the truth straight from the horses mouth!

10 March, 07:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🤣💞🙌🤣💞🙌Haha me too, I cant wait!!!!🤣💞🙌🤣💞🙌

Constance Grace @Cgiglio
04 March, 06:59
Joe M who? #stalepopcorn

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
03 March, 09:55
a good start for me this morning was Seattle news talking about digital currency
my family almost fell off the chair.
i said, thats one conspiracy theories down.
now.....onto the next🙌

03 March, 09:59
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
03 March, 06:43
My one son thinks I'm crazy and that "QAnon " is a "Domestic Terrorist Organization ". I tried explaining that there is No QAnon. He told me to leave him alone! 😪😪

03 March, 06:50
In response Rhonda Henninger to her Publication
💞🙏🏻💞Its so so hard.... God Will Bless You deeply for your selfless servicd to manKIND.💞🙏🏻💞

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
14 February, 03:09
I've lost so many friends. 🇺🇸🤷🏼‍♀️

14 February, 03:11
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
💗🙏💗I am so sorry... it is so so hard.... I have a feeling they will be in shock and hanging their heads in shame and needing you more than ever very very soon💗🙏💗🙏

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
11 March, 01:33
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
You only lost the ones that were not supposed be a part of your life. A Reason, A Season and a Lifetime. It has been the hardest but the most onspiring quote I came upon in a hard time in life divorcing my sons dad after 10 years of marriage. It still sticks with me.. That was 23 yrs ago. I will be your new friend even if you have never met me. I remember having pen pals back in the day before internet