WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
13 February, 10:28
πŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
I've lost so many friends. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
03:09 PM - Feb 14, 2021
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LSUPatriot in this post can reply
Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
11 March, 01:33
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
You only lost the ones that were not supposed be a part of your life. A Reason, A Season and a Lifetime. It has been the hardest but the most onspiring quote I came upon in a hard time in life divorcing my sons dad after 10 years of marriage. It still sticks with me.. That was 23 yrs ago. I will be your new friend even if you have never met me. I remember having pen pals back in the day before internet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 February, 03:11
πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—I am so sorry... it is so so hard.... I have a feeling they will be in shock and hanging their heads in shame and needing you more than ever very very soonπŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

Jack’s Mama @HMH
14 February, 03:10
Trust me, they will all call you when it goes down.

14 February, 03:11
In response Jack’s Mama to her Publication
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—