Elaine Shtein @elaineshtein
Special party for President Trump tonight!
09:29 PM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
K__ Y__ @QaoticParadym
14 February, 04:35
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
may 29, 2019

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
14 February, 04:02
Hello John Sr

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
14 February, 04:14
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Kennedy family lives on❤

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
14 February, 04:27
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
when I saw this photograph before it made me so happy to see him that I cried! I was just a toddler when they said he died and although I was so young I somehow understood how profound that loss was!

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
14 February, 03:08
HEAR THAT?! PRESIDENT #Trump
HELL YEAH! #MAGA TO THE MOON!👊

14 February, 03:51
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
note the date
note under the official signature
💥

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
14 February, 03:08
HEAR THAT?! PRESIDENT #Trump
HELL YEAH! #MAGA TO THE MOON!👊

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 February, 02:24

14 February, 03:52
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
my thoughts exactly✨💞🙏🏻💓

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
14 February, 02:08
Who's 102yo? :)

April Michal @SunsetApril
13 February, 10:21
What a celebration!

Eyes Wide @EYES_WIDE17
13 February, 09:58
Happy Birthday 102 🥳

God Wins @Nous
13 February, 09:56
This man is the BOSS, honestly. He truly understands what it means to be a MAN. Every man should strive to conduct himself as well as President Trump.

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
13 February, 09:53
God smiles on the rightous!

God Wins @Nous
13 February, 09:56
In response Cussin Christian to her Publication
I got the 4th one alright

Deborah Jackovitch @Dixielily
13 February, 09:52
I think i know who is in the wheelchair. That voice sounds familiar when Trump says to take care of him and that voice says I always will! sounds like someone we use to know! oh how I hope it is so!!!

Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
13 February, 09:49
or a bday prty for 102 yr old.

4ElevenAndaHalf Again @4ElevenAndaHalf
13 February, 09:37
Special occasion with special guests...

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
13 February, 09:30
Who is the older gentleman in the wheelchair? 🧐

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
13 February, 09:43
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Curious, wish I knew!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 February, 09:43
In response Just Me... to her Publication
good qeustion