Only people mentioned by Oleglory in this post can reply
Scifi Reeder @scifi06
14 February, 05:33
In response William Cherry to his Publication
On the other hand, sadly, the Columbia disaster really did happen.
But not during atmosphere re-entry.
The "vomit comet" failed to pull out of a free fall dive during a filming session.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
13 February, 10:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
13 February, 10:40
Wow! That's the first I'm hearing of this one and I've been truth seeking for 6-7 years! Like others, I gotta ask why?

William Cherry @Oleglory
14 February, 05:14
In response QGirl INPatriot to her Publication
weve only been to the moon one time thats it we destroyed the technology so im guessing just more fake events to make us think were doin something infact most of the moon landings are from movie sets

Mbb 9876 @Mb9876
13 February, 10:25
i believe anything....could you explain the why? for what purpose? was it to discourage and shelve the space program?

Nurse Esqueda @PatriotNurse
13 February, 10:18
but why? what were they trying to hide?

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
13 February, 10:23
In response Nurse Esqueda to her Publication
Wondering the same...

William Cherry @Oleglory
13 February, 10:27
In response Nurse Esqueda to her Publication
im not sure weve only been to the moon once if that we had the technology at one time but destroyed it

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
13 February, 10:16
Ok...TOO WEIRD...I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT THE CHALLENGER ON MY WAY TO WORK LAST WEEK AND WONDERING IF THAT WAS REAL!!!! 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Heather Danielle @Dreamzncolor78
13 February, 10:23
In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication
I visited the Kennedy Space Station today and wondered this.

William Cherry @Oleglory
13 February, 10:38
In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication
everything is fake brother

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 February, 10:14

Laura Headley @LoraisDUN
13 February, 10:13
damn. it. ive been in a dream
my whole life.

The Velvet Hammer @TheVelvetHammer
13 February, 10:21
In response Laura Headley to her Publication
my sister and i literally just said these words to each other moments ago

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
14 February, 10:11
In response Laura Headley to her Publication
Welcome to the real world, Neo. Ive seen The Matrix movie multiple times and thought I understood the concept. Every day now, I realize I jad no idea. This blows my wee mind!

Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
13 February, 10:04
oh wait a minute.....they're still alive???? well, DAMN💥

E---- B-------- @TrumplicanToTheCore
13 February, 09:48
This is unbelievable to me if this is true

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
13 February, 09:59
In response E---- B-------- to his Publication
It has been out there for anyone to see for years......Cheers !