Cee Cee©️ @The_exception
12 February, 10:57
DeSantis is my hero of the day.
Below is the alleged comments in a conference call between DeSantis, Biden and Fauci.

Source: https://realrawnews.com/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
I can only pray to God we eventually have a governor like him in Washington State instead of the traitor and communist known as Jay Inslee that we are saddled with right now.
07:37 PM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Cee Cee©️ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by pamlinson in this post can reply
metal master @metalmaster
13 February, 07:51
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
I’ve lived in Florida for 30 years ans DeSantis is the best Governor we’ve ever had by far

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
13 February, 08:24
In response metal master to his Publication
My parents retired to Florida and lived there for 29 years before they passed. My brother lives there, and so does my son and his family. I just bought my retirement house there, and I can't wait to move there. I've been so proud of Gov. DeSantis and his stand against restrictions. I hope he's still in office by the time I get there.