Cee Cee©️ @The_exception
DeSantis is my hero of the day.
Below is the alleged comments in a conference call between DeSantis, Biden and Fauci.

Source: https://realrawnews.com/20...
10:57 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by The_exception in this post can reply
Kathie Peters @Kathie9peters
13 February, 07:41
In response Cee Cee©️ to her Publication
🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
13 February, 07:37
I can only pray to God we eventually have a governor like him in Washington State instead of the traitor and communist known as Jay Inslee that we are saddled with right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
metal master @metalmaster
13 February, 07:51
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
I’ve lived in Florida for 30 years ans DeSantis is the best Governor we’ve ever had by far

some one special to some @godrus
13 February, 07:27
I voted for GovRonDeSantis the #BestGovernorEVER - Florida has been LUCKY to have him as our Governor!!
Rumor is he'll be running with Donald Trump as VP in 2021.

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
13 February, 07:24
👏🏻🍿👏🏻🍿👏🏻🍿☀️

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
13 February, 06:59
💗🙌Love my Governor!!!!💗🙌

Leasure Time @LeasureTime
13 February, 06:56
I love being a Floridian 💙

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
13 February, 07:48
In response Leasure Time to his Publication
😍DeSantis...Gates...what's not to love?!! 😍

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
13 February, 06:19
I knew I should have moved to Florida!!! DeSantis is the shit!!!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
13 February, 05:50
He knows what we know!!