Odessa Red @OdessaRed
13 February, 05:45
#JustTakeItOff
#JustDoIt
#SlaveNoMore
SoCA Lowes ... walk in like you own the damn place.... #MaskFree because Free Men shouldn't have to beg for
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ช๐ŸปFreedom๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
13 February, 06:20
In response Odessa Red to her Publication
I went into a grocery store yesterday, and was amazed that half the customers didn't have masks on. I wondered if I missed an announcement. I wasn't brave enough not to take off my half-on mask, but it truly was a great sight to see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odessa Red @OdessaRed
if you just take a moment to stand there&watch the teeming throngs of masked people, it's a surreal thing-in just a very few short months out of our entire lives [they've] scared so many people. From the moment we are born we are exposed to germs, bacteria, spores, viruses&so many other things&we are all ok! My mother wears a mask because she's 75 yrs old&does not want to catch it-she has underlying health issues&doesn't want to die..so I would never begrudge anyone who has special needs or is more timid than others. I just have a very strong personality-so when you're ready my friend ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ
07:21 PM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OdessaRed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Odessa Red, click on at the bottom under it