Odessa Red @OdessaRed
#JustTakeItOff
#JustDoIt
#SlaveNoMore
SoCA Lowes ... walk in like you own the damn place.... #MaskFree because Free Men shouldn't have to beg for
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ช๐ŸปFreedom๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
05:45 PM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by OdessaRed in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
13 February, 10:27
In response Odessa Red to her Publication
Never wore a mask, never will.
Lowes in Indiana doesn't push the issue

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
larry mcintire @larrymcintire
13 February, 11:18
In response Baba Yaga 67 to his Publication
Same here! If the store gives me any problems I just leave and never go back!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Evil @NeverEvil
13 February, 10:14
I am glad other people are done with the BS. Carry on Proud Patriots.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
13 February, 09:35
Well Done Warriors. Carry on!!!!!!!

Melanie Beath @MissionMinded
13 February, 08:26
I agree. My kids and I do thd same thing.

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
13 February, 08:10
SILENCE IS CONSENT. IF WE Know OUR rights and DECLARE those rights in writing then we can travel, shop, Live, own property and bank without being under a system designed to keep us slaves.

Forest Mayfair @ForestMayfair
13 February, 08:09
There is nothing more precious than a smile from another human refusing to wear the mask. Freedom is contagious.

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
13 February, 07:39
True Patriots and Freedom Fighters out there
inspiring others!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
13 February, 07:18
beautiful ladies ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Odessa Red @OdessaRed
13 February, 07:26
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
thank you โค๏ธ ..yikes i'm kinda awkward yellow right now transitioning from red hair to silver .. my kid still has her youth lol

Its AGodthing @ItsAGodThing
13 February, 07:14
good for you!

Judith Piersol @JudithSheetz
13 February, 06:57
you Go Girls. montana is now a mask FREE STATE ! Freedom!

Odessa Red @OdessaRed
13 February, 07:00
In response Judith Piersol to her Publication
Bless you and embrace that awesome Freedom!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Nunya Business @AAug22
13 February, 06:56
I haven't worn one yet. Just today I heard a gentleman comment "I really liked seeing that girl's big beautiful smile" as I was around the corner at lowe's. Just a moment before, we had almost collided rounding the corner. In the moment I had smiled really big and said "oh hello. Fancy meeting you here" as we side stepped each other. We NEED to SEE each other literally & figuratively. I am waiting for more of my fellow citizens to throw off the muzzle and live free!

Odessa Red @OdessaRed
13 February, 07:08
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
communication and facial expression is part of what makes us inherently human...we need it!!...in a way this whole experience, while negative, also has a silver lining...and I think humanity is starting to really get it now..after being complacent while immersed in life in general...many, not all, people have forgotten neighborliness, patriotism, manners, kindness, compassion and so many other impactful things...this is all changing right before our very eyes...the MAGA fellowship is the most beautiful thing I've experienced in a long time!
โค๏ธWWG1WGAโค๏ธ

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
13 February, 06:28
That's the way to do it

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
13 February, 06:20
I went into a grocery store yesterday, and was amazed that half the customers didn't have masks on. I wondered if I missed an announcement. I wasn't brave enough not to take off my half-on mask, but it truly was a great sight to see.

Odessa Red @OdessaRed
13 February, 07:21
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
if you just take a moment to stand there&watch the teeming throngs of masked people, it's a surreal thing-in just a very few short months out of our entire lives [they've] scared so many people. From the moment we are born we are exposed to germs, bacteria, spores, viruses&so many other things&we are all ok! My mother wears a mask because she's 75 yrs old&does not want to catch it-she has underlying health issues&doesn't want to die..so I would never begrudge anyone who has special needs or is more timid than others. I just have a very strong personality-so when you're ready my friend ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

Odessa Red @OdessaRed
13 February, 07:24
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
I work for a govt agency and unfortunately if i want a paycheck i have to follow their stupid rules...otherwise in my real life i don't ๐Ÿคฃ