Odessa Red @OdessaRed
13 February, 05:45
#JustTakeItOff
#JustDoIt
#SlaveNoMore
SoCA Lowes ... walk in like you own the damn place.... #MaskFree because Free Men shouldn't have to beg for
🇺🇸💪🏻Freedom💪🏻🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
13 February, 06:56
In response Odessa Red to her Publication
I haven't worn one yet. Just today I heard a gentleman comment "I really liked seeing that girl's big beautiful smile" as I was around the corner at lowe's. Just a moment before, we had almost collided rounding the corner. In the moment I had smiled really big and said "oh hello. Fancy meeting you here" as we side stepped each other. We NEED to SEE each other literally & figuratively. I am waiting for more of my fellow citizens to throw off the muzzle and live free!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odessa Red @OdessaRed
communication and facial expression is part of what makes us inherently human...we need it!!...in a way this whole experience, while negative, also has a silver lining...and I think humanity is starting to really get it now..after being complacent while immersed in life in general...many, not all, people have forgotten neighborliness, patriotism, manners, kindness, compassion and so many other impactful things...this is all changing right before our very eyes...the MAGA fellowship is the most beautiful thing I've experienced in a long time!
❤️WWG1WGA❤️
07:08 PM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OdessaRed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Odessa Red, click on at the bottom under it