Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
13 January, 11:31
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Great video! TRUTH!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DanaRae Freedom @DanaRae
12 January, 08:31
Thank you for these video's .. It is prefect to let me go back and refresh myself !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 January, 07:20
Is SSG_Pain over here yet?

Dahlia Rules @Dahlia_Rules
12 January, 02:31
awesome

Only followers of this user (DISTILLED_ILLUSION) can see their posts

Tracy Lynn @MotherEarth
12 January, 01:34
Getting Excited!☄️☄️☄️☄️💥💥💥💥

SaveThe Children @IzabellGrace32
11 January, 11:59
Incredible videp!!!

Krave Que @KraveQ
11 January, 10:25
Freedom is the goal.
Its why we cannot retreat from the digital battlefield.

Please read my previous posts for tips on camoflauge to get back on twitter....

We go there, to help them....
Even though they dont realize now.
Someday they will look back, and understand....We are trying to help them...Because in a way, we are them.

Stronger, Together.

Use this platform as base comms.
This should only Strengthen your reserve.
True Freedom is the prize.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
12 January, 06:20
In response Krave Que to his Publication
I don't want to get back on Twitter. They can KMA. I hope their stock continues to tank. Bye Bye Twitter!

MC11 Shine @MCshine11
11 January, 10:11
Perfection✨ thank you for sharing MrDeeds..thank you for your incredible work Pains Angels!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
11 January, 10:06
he wom! God won' 💖✝️🇺🇸🙌🏼

WarQ 2222 @WarQ
11 January, 09:57
A mind of a genius , thank you for sharing this.. freedom is not far away ❤️

Juli Smith @jsfaith_usa44
11 January, 09:17
Thank you!

Juli Smith @jsfaith_usa44
11 January, 09:17
Thank you!