Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
13 February, 08:04
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Praying for you Lin !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 February, 07:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
13 February, 07:45
soros is the only one we know that shifted $ before it got taken. my bet is on him or one of the ga rinos

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
13 February, 08:11
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
Peyseuer?

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
13 February, 07:29
Since the old U.S.A. has been deemed as a defunct/bankrupt corporation, isn’t the BAR a moot point now?
If I recall correctly, the BAR did not operate under constitutional law?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 February, 07:34
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
Lin Wood still has to answer to the GA bar for the complaint. it is a 1600 page complaint that you can read in this ropbox link, and you can make comments also. God Bless Lin Wood.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/...

Dropbox (https://www.dropbox.com/s/...
State Disciplinary Board MOG-L. Lin Wood, Jr._File# 210010.pdf
Shared with Dropbox

Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
13 February, 07:16
🙏❤️🙏

wht 2.0 @wht
13 February, 07:15
Contact GA Bar

In-house email
https://www.gabar.org/abou...

Suggest a short, *polite* ... but POINTED ... message

Mine was
from [org/firm] - We The People

[msg]

On behalf of Linn Wood

**We SEEEEE you**

Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
13 February, 07:44
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
ThanQ!

Helen VP Patton @Deep6GoingDown
13 February, 07:59
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
I tried to be nice...

"I am a resident of the state of GA months shy of 50yrs.

I know A LOT of people. I have YET to come across anyone who does not like, stand with or behind Lin Wood.

YOU just crossed a line and made a SHARP left turn within in your current line of work that I don't think you'll ever be able to correct.

BIG MISTAKE."

Robin Oxman @Robino
13 February, 07:15
I did not get the link....I would be more then happy to help...someone send me the link....

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 February, 07:41
In response Robin Oxman to her Publication
wood @fightback .law

https://www.dropbox.com/s/...
Dropbox (https://www.dropbox.com/s/...
State Disciplinary Board MOG-L. Lin Wood, Jr._File# 210010.pdf
Shared with Dropbox

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
13 February, 07:12
Financiers are the DS that the TRUMP Administration failed to TAKE OUT~

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
13 February, 07:10
Mr.Wood,
We The People stand beside you sir. You have been trampled on and with them trampling on you they have trampled on the American Citizens. What do you need us to do sir? I don't have much money but i'll help any way that I can. I'll struggle so you can clear your name sir. God bless you

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 February, 06:56
you know there are prayer warriors at your back❤️passing this on to more

Not1 Worry @WeWin
13 February, 06:54
GA Bar
tel:+14045278700

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
13 February, 07:13
In response Not1 Worry to her Publication
How many of us will be calling this #?

curious george @caroljansen
13 February, 06:52
Mr. Wood - you have an ARMY of prayer warriors all over the world. I'm praying that God would continue to guide and protect you. To continue to use you to speak Truth and stand for what is good and right. 💖🇺🇲

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
13 February, 06:47
So why dont we flood the GA State Bar phonelines with disgruntled Patriots and assure them they'll leave Mr. Wood alone or we'll take them to task?! Let's use our VOICES!!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 February, 07:25
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Wow, that is a great idea

Rachel Villicana @HOPE_3
13 February, 06:46
Does he have a petition available to sign. power in numbers.

American Woman @Justice4Children
13 February, 06:44
Trump's attorneys should have brought in the witnesses no matter how long it took to prove massive voter fraud. Trump won in a landslide and everyone knows it. How can they say no republican and no democrat can ever file a complaint concerning election fraud.

The facts are on your side. Prove it to them, Sidney has all the proof.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 February, 07:26
In response American Woman to her Publication
I feel the same way you do, so thank you for sharing.

Zelma Sauceda @ladycatrose
13 February, 06:21
Found this on telegraph earlier. i senta message offering my helpbut haven’t recieved a response. it takes you to dropbox to enter a comment.

World Wide @worldwide
13 February, 06:19
PANIC

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
13 February, 05:53
WHERES THE LINK??

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 February, 07:43
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
in the comments and look on my posts also

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
13 February, 05:49
As aweful as this seems on the face of it, could this also be an opportunity for the defense to present evidence???

No matter how dismal things appear, that's exactly when miracles occur!