Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
01 February, 12:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Unforgotton 19k @LilyK
13 February, 01:20
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
my question is after reading the comments how do I get back to the home page where i left off instead of at the top again? I dont want tomtry and find where I was after reading comments........anyone know? i have hit the arrow to the right under the post and i have hit the back button on top to the left and i end up at the start of the home page. Then i have to scroll down to find where i was. what am i missing. and i wish capital letters would work at the start of the sentence and the i word. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
!. Click your @name to get to your home page or the HOME BUTTON.

2. The very top above the post you respond to is an arrow and hit it a few time to get back to the original thread of that post.

3. Explore gives you todays feed from people you follow and may want to follow.

I hope that helps.
04:55 PM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Unforgotton 19k to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Atom_Eve_GOD in this post can reply
Unforgotton 19k @LilyK
14 February, 01:12
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
number 2 the very top above the post the blue arrow hitting a few times doesnt work to bring me back to the orginal thread of that post.......it brings me back to the home page.