Only people mentioned by Atom_Eve_GOD in this post can reply
Zelma Sauceda @ladycatrose
13 February, 06:11
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
Good! Maybe you know someone who can helpour Lin Wood.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Unforgotton 19k @LilyK
13 February, 01:20
my question is after reading the comments how do I get back to the home page where i left off instead of at the top again? I dont want tomtry and find where I was after reading comments........anyone know? i have hit the arrow to the right under the post and i have hit the back button on top to the left and i end up at the start of the home page. Then i have to scroll down to find where i was. what am i missing. and i wish capital letters would work at the start of the sentence and the i word. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
13 February, 04:55
In response Unforgotton 19k to her Publication
!. Click your @name to get to your home page or the HOME BUTTON.

2. The very top above the post you respond to is an arrow and hit it a few time to get back to the original thread of that post.

3. Explore gives you todays feed from people you follow and may want to follow.

I hope that helps.

Mona Belle @MonaBelle
07 February, 09:39
My kinda guy ❤

Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
07 February, 09:15
Very smart lawyer. I heard him speak at a rally at the Federal Courthouse in Boston.

Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
07 February, 09:15
Except the promise about the vaccine being safe, nobody can make those promises with traditional vaccines let alone this one.. i hope all responsible for this genocide hang by the neck very soon

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
07 February, 09:12
Praying you bury WA governor Jay. He's a piece of work. We left the once great state of WA in 2012 and have never looked back. Love the beauty as we were both born there and raised our girls there. When we fly in, I see my mountain. But it's a real schiff show there now.

Barb Faux @barbsadoll73
07 February, 07:52

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
07 February, 05:36
We've ALL been VIOLATED and need to move forward against them in all areas that have affected our lives!

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
07 February, 01:24
Could you please fight airlines and hospitals to stop forcing masks then do store chains! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
07 February, 10:07
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
Stop waiting for someone else to do what you should do yourself.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
07 February, 10:38
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
ACA says health professionals cannot discriminate against anyone for any reason and they are obligated to provide you service. If their office policy requires a mask they are discriminating. Find it and print it out and start presenting it. This crap needs to stop.

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
07 February, 01:12
Not ever warrying these mask again, I can't breath in them, they don't work, they fog up my glasses so I can't see and I do need my glasses to see ever since I was 16month old. So screw the mask, on the other hand I may be in need of a awesome attorney in case someone knows a excellent one in Florida. Ready to take a major stand!!

JCis Qing @JCisQing1776
07 February, 12:59
i cant wait until the "did your employer require you to wear a facemask during the fraudulent covid pandemic? then you may be eligible for a $600 stimulus check" commercials.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
07 February, 01:45
In response JCis Qing to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣✅👌🏻

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
07 February, 12:42
Go get him tiger!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
07 February, 12:48
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Surprised he hasn't been GTMO'd

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
07 February, 12:39
👏👏👏 Hell Yeah!!! Trump could use him!!