JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
The outdoors calls. Enjoy The Show and this Saturn day my friend.
02:51 PM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
13 February, 04:54
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Of note that God's SABBATH day .. the 7th day ... was at some point co-opted by Luciferian/Satanic pagans who slapped some names of God's created objects on HIS days in rebellion against, nay slap in the very face of, the One who *created* them in the first place.

just sayin'

Happy Sabbath friend ... enjoy that beautiful day you've got!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 February, 08:38
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
I do not dispute that one bit. The dark ones were paying homage to that planet that "rules time".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 February, 04:37
Awwwh beautiful day you have over there, enjoy it Sir!😘😇
Nana hopes your vibes out there are so good you can barely stand yourself!

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
13 February, 04:10
Going to walk the dog - I get those blue orbs in my pictures of sunsets all the time!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 February, 08:39
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
I could not help but notice that myself.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
13 February, 02:51
You are right time for a Stretch.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 February, 08:43
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
Amen. Cocaine Mitch and Crazy Chucky were getting me down as much as I understand it is a show.