Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 October, 09:30
Construction Workers Cant Believe This Technique Works - Most Ingenious Construction Technologiesâ–¶4 - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Construction Workers Can't Believe This Technique Works - Most Ingenious Construction Technologiesâ–¶4 - YouTube

Technology is rapidly evolving and the construction industry is becoming more innovative. We will definitely see more exciting developments in the future. Ho...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
22 October, 10:18
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Helped a friend build a straw bale house down in the Texas hill country W of San Antonio. He framed it w/ recycled steel 'sticks' w/ bull panels attached to exterior for uniform rigid structure to stack bales against then sealed it all inside and out w/ sprayed on high pressure light weight concrete. Was amazingly energy efficient to heat and cool.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 October, 10:22
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Sounds amazing!!! I would love to see pics sometime!!!đź’›

wht 2.0 @wht
22 October, 10:32 (E)
I wish I'd taken some myself. I was gone before finish anyway but he did send me some that I've long lost track of. This was 20+ yrs ago? My friend was truly a master carpenter and he finished out the project very nice. Lost track of him as well in all my shuffling about in those years. Might take another stab at running him down. Just now looking at a map I remembered this was outside Bandera .. which I couldn't recall before when I was trying to find him.

23 October, 10:35
No worries, you just had me intrigued is all. I love houses, something my architect mom had encouraged for me. We would even make floor plans with leaves as a small kid, every fall. She was brilliant and had a very keep them learning type of attitude our entire lives!!! I took architecture in high school and drew up a future house plan that I loved. But yet building things, I am not the greatest at, but I do keep trying!!! My next project this winter hopefully is to take heat treated pallets and make small garden greenhouses! (Have to be greenhouses as there are cats, wildlife and rats in this area being that I am close to water and I don't want them climbing all over my food!)đź‘Ľ

wht 2.0 @wht
Sounds like a great mom! I sort of fell into 'the trades' by circumstance and necessity but not a great project designer .. more jack-of-all repair/install/restore type

Hope you get a chance to build your greenhouse idea đź‘Ť
01:17 PM - Oct 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
23 October, 01:29
TY on both accounts!!! And Your Jack-of-all-trades might just be a really good thing, as you can multitask and are capable of much!!! It all happens for a reason!!!

đź’›

wht 2.0 @wht
23 October, 01:56 (E)
Absolutely ... I really enjoy it .. I did a 10 yr stretch in large apt complex (450 units) maintenance and now mostly retired I've got 2/ 12 unit properties I take care of. One a block away, the other 5 mi. The commute out here the middle of nowhere gets to be a drag .. ;)) .. but the work I can do in my sleep so I'm just blessed all around.