Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 October, 09:30
Construction Workers Cant Believe This Technique Works - Most Ingenious Construction Technologiesâ–¶4 - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Construction Workers Can't Believe This Technique Works - Most Ingenious Construction Technologiesâ–¶4 - YouTube

Technology is rapidly evolving and the construction industry is becoming more innovative. We will definitely see more exciting developments in the future. Ho...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
Helped a friend build a straw bale house down in the Texas hill country W of San Antonio. He framed it w/ recycled steel 'sticks' w/ bull panels attached to exterior for uniform rigid structure to stack bales against then sealed it all inside and out w/ sprayed on high pressure light weight concrete. Was amazingly energy efficient to heat and cool.
10:18 PM - Oct 22, 2024
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
22 October, 10:31
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
yes pics please

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
22 October, 10:23
Agree Kris. Would love to see it!!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 October, 10:22
Sounds amazing!!! I would love to see pics sometime!!!đź’›

wht 2.0 @wht
22 October, 10:32 (E)
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I wish I'd taken some myself. I was gone before finish anyway but he did send me some that I've long lost track of. This was 20+ yrs ago? My friend was truly a master carpenter and he finished out the project very nice. Lost track of him as well in all my shuffling about in those years. Might take another stab at running him down. Just now looking at a map I remembered this was outside Bandera .. which I couldn't recall before when I was trying to find him.