Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
23 October, 03:04
Could someone smarter than me please read this article, and tell me THEY are NOT injecting fluoride into us humans to diagnose cancer metastasis. Is this contributing to Turbo Cancers?
https://tech.snmjournals.o...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
23 October, 03:17
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
They LOVE to experiment on us don't they?
They're really testing how many ways to make sure to kill us and Fluoride is a big one...makes us passive, while giving us cancer..

Probably a coincidence that this pops up when Ivermectin's efficacy is becoming public knowledge, along with many other inexpensive cancer cures.

"GET MORE FLUORIDE IN THEM, SO THEY COMPLY AND STAY ILL!" I can hear their puppet-masters screaming.

“…Dr. Dean Burk, Chief Chemist Emeritus of the National Cancer Institute published a paper in 1975 that detailed an increase in cancer deaths in fluoridated areas. According to Burk, “In point of fact, fluoride causes more cancer, and causes it faster, than any other chemical”

https://rielpolitik.com/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 October, 03:51
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
Is this why THEY had the big campaign against smoking? Does nicotine protect our brains? Is nicotine patches an effective treatment for Altzheimer's and Parkinson's?
https://journals.lww.com/n...

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
23 October, 04:20 (E)
I'll smoke to that.
Rolled tobacco leaves only, tho.

BTW - they told Folks not to smoke during COVID because nicotine was protecting people's brains from the bio-weapon.

23 October, 08:42
Remember that guy, Pascal Djardi? Well, he told us a few weeks ago that all the chemicals had already been taken out of our packaged cigarettes. I have not seen any other evidence on tobacco. But, I did hear this from other places as well, that nicotine protects the brain, just like marijuana does.

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
Yes Pascal Najadi. Not sure exactly WHO he is, but I LIKE the Fella and he's scaring the HELL out of the Deep State. 😂 Patriot.

Yes, Dr. Brian Ardis & others did research on the Bio-Weapon concluding that snake venom (peptides-specifically king cobra or chinese krate) is one really bad component of the bio-weapon. To get it in sufficient quantities it was likely synthesized to be mass-produced & ingesting snake venom is one of the oldest assassins tricks - because it kills more slowly attacking and augmenting already existing ailments making them worse - making death look "natural causes". Snake venom poisoning. Snake venom also paralyses the diaphragm - making it hard to breathe, reportedly by attaching to nicotine receptors in our brain. SO SMOKING impedes the snake venom from attaching to receptors, cuz nicotine attaches first, blocking the venom.

That's where my research led & it makes sense WHY they said "don't smoke" & they are the Children of the Serpent after all.
12:04 PM - Oct 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by ol_cowboy in this post can reply
23 October, 01:04
Apparently the Navy use to tell their guys to smoke if bitten by a snake back in the good old days.

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
23 October, 01:06
Interesting!
Makes sense.