Only people mentioned by Socrates in this post can reply
2ne FruAa @FruAa
23 October, 06:28
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
💯🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
23 October, 08:53
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication
Grass fed - preferably organic.

In the UK there was a time cows were fed animal protein in the form of beef-cake. I believe that practise was stopped, or was it?

Cows are treated as a commodity on an industrial scale.

My father was a dairy farmer, even though our cows were treated well I saw the process of keeping a cow's ability to produce milk. That meant producing a calf every year, bull calves were sent to market or knocked on the head if prices were too low. When a cow got too old to produce, she went to market. They were very protective of their newborn calves, which were taken from them & fed powdered milk. All had a name which they recognised when called to be milked, but they knew their order and were waiting at the gate ready.

I'm now doing well as an egg-free vegetarian, close to vegan, butter is my weakness. I feel some guilt. 😖

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396