Authentic Citizen @Socrates
23 October, 05:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by FruAa in this post can reply
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
23 October, 08:53
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication
Grass fed - preferably organic.

In the UK there was a time cows were fed animal protein in the form of beef-cake. I believe that practise was stopped, or was it?

Cows are treated as a commodity on an industrial scale.

My father was a dairy farmer, even though our cows were treated well I saw the process of keeping a cow's ability to produce milk. That meant producing a calf every year, bull calves were sent to market or knocked on the head if prices were too low. When a cow got too old to produce, she went to market. They were very protective of their newborn calves, which were taken from them & fed powdered milk. All had a name which they recognised when called to be milked, but they knew their order and were waiting at the gate ready.

I'm now doing well as an egg-free vegetarian, close to vegan, butter is my weakness. I feel some guilt. 😖

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2ne FruAa @FruAa
23 October, 09:11
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
well.. we have heard that we should speak nicely and lovingly to the plants - then they grow and thrive. And will give strength.
Now we also know that the soil is contaminated.
The agenda has been to kill us all in every conceivable way.
A nature that treats the welfare of animals, plants enriches. It creates good food and nutrition. Man has been deprived of this via plans for extinction.
What we choose to eat... is also pushed on us by a brainwashed agenda.
Now the future will provide the answers. I think and hope everything will be wonderful.