President Trump had
signed about
human trafficking?

John McCain Foundation 😳
Hillary Clinton Foundation 🤬

How many used the term
‘foundation’ as a
human trafficking operation?🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
22 October, 04:13 (E)
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
💥
“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.”
- Edgar Allan Poe

Some people choose being cloned on purpose. Cloning is an aberration of the light. It leads to darkness and eventually annihilation 🖤... Fame and fortune were/are never worth it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
Have you ever listened to
Tales, Mystery and Imagination?
Alan Parsons Project created a
a soundtrack of
Edgar Allen Poe’s work.

May have to take another
listen after this drop.🤫

It was a big club….
Glad we are not in it.
04:37 PM - Oct 22, 2024
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
22 October, 04:51 (E)
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
YES! URBAN SQUIRREL 🌟 LOVE Orson Welles narrated the opening with these words -- nudged my spirit awakening.

[Spoken - Orson Welles]
"For my own part, I have never had a thought which I could not set down in words, with even more distinctness than that with which I conceived it, There is, however, a class of fancies, of exquisite delicacy, which are not thoughts, and to which, as yet, I have found it absolutely impossible to adapt to language.

These fancies arise in the soul (alas, how rarely!) only at epochs of most intense tranquillity -- when the bodily and mental health are in perfection -- and at those mere points of time where the confines of the waking world blend with the world of dreams. And so I captured this fancy, where all that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."

👼 bumps when you mentioned it, *AWE*some album 👏

https://youtu.be/J8BKQ5MTF...